Weed Barrier Paper 5-0-0 is infused with fertilizer to protect and feed plants all season long. Designed for organic food crops, Weed Barrier Paper 5-0-0 is excellent for use on flowers, shrubs, and home gardens too.
1. Roll The Purely Organic Products Weed Barrier Paper with Fertilizer out on your field, flower bed, vegetable patch, or garden.
2. Sprinkle the paper with water; and if desired take down the corners and edges of the paper, or spread soil or mulch over it, to hold it down.
3. Poke, or cut, holes in the paper to fit around existing plants and new seedlings. Once laid Weed Barrier Paper allows water to pass through to your plants and soil while also conserving moisture.
4. Weed Barrier paper will feed your plants and protect from weeds for up to 90 days. When using Weed Barrier Paper granular fertilizer can be applied to the soil covering the paper, or liquid fertilizer can be sprayed or watered on as usual.
5. At the end of the season Weed Barrier Paper can be tilled into the soil or left to degrade naturally. There is no need to remove Weed Barrier Paper... it's organic, biodegradable, and earth friendly!
Important Note: The instructions above are for use as a guide only. For complete instructions for use and safety precautions review the back of your product package and the manufacturer's Material Safety Data Sheet.